Wall Mount Series
Regular Price: $2,099.00
Special Price $1,599.00
Regular Price: $1,999.00
Special Price $1,499.00
Regular Price: $1,799.00
Special Price $1,399.00
Wall-Mounted Series Hoops
PROformance has a range of wall-mounted basketball hoop systems to help you play, practice, get fit and build your basketball skills. All of our wall-mounted options are designed for indoor or outdoor use and are designed to be sturdy as well as easy to install. Made with the same high-quality products PROformance Hoops are known for, these systems are sure to last for years.Why a Wall-Mount System?
PROformance Hoops in-ground systems are a very popular option for customers, but so are our wall-mount solutions. Why might you want a wall-mount hoop? There are several reasons:
- • Indoor and outdoor use. Our in-ground systems are designed for outdoor use, but if you have an indoor gym or indoor area where you want to play all year long, wall-mounted solutions can be a great option. If you live in a place with harsh summers where outdoor play for hours may not be feasible or a place with harsh winters where you may not be able to get to an in-ground system during certain times of the year, an indoor basketball court to be a great option. For an indoor gym, a wall-mount system can be a great part of an entire fitness system or as part of an indoor basketball court.
- • Space issues. Wall-mount systems take up less space than in-ground options. If you don't think you can have a basketball hoop because you don't have the yard space, a wall-mount system can be just the ticket. Whether you want to have more area for other activities or don't have the space for an in-ground hoop, wall-mount systems can be an option to consider
- • Terrain considerations. Some grounds just don't handle in-ground hoops very well. If you don't have the stability for breaking ground for an in-ground basketball hoop, wall-mounted systems still let you play and build your skills.
- • Personal preferences. Some people just prefer the performance of a wall-mounted system.
- • Mobility. If you ever move, it's easy to take your wall-mounted system with you. Just detach it and pack it up. With an in-ground system, you can take the hoop and the pole, but you'll need to buy a new ground mount at your new location. If you don't expect to be in your home forever, a wall system may make more sense.
If you're interested in buying a wall-mount basketball system that has the same high performance you expect from any PROformance solution, contact a dealer or browse our online catalog to find a range of wall-mount solutions with tempered glass for you to consider.